Table of Contents
FDN Practitioner: Summary
Detective Ev takes a deep dive into the life of an FDN Practitioner with guest Lucy McKellar. The conversation covers various phases of an FDN Practitioner’s journey, starting from the training phase to being a full-time practitioner. Each stage comes with its unique challenges and accomplishment, shaping the Practitioner’s skills and outlook towards the profession. The talk addresses multiple aspects, including handling clients, marketing strategies, content creation, personal growth, and the decision-making process when transitioning from a part-time to full-time role. The overriding message for current and aspiring practitioners is the importance of perseverance, continuous learning, and adaptability.
FDN Practitioner: Topics
– Journey of an FDN practitioner involves various stages from training to becoming a full-time professional.
– Learning from the course can be shared on social platforms to build an audience and awareness even before completion.
– Deciding when to transition from a full-time job to FDN practice depends on individual comfort, financial stability, and business consistency.
– Consistent content creation and dealing with clients are important for a growing practice.
– The initial stages of practice might involve juggling multiple roles until stability is achieved.
– A good number of FDN graduates start their practice alongside a full-time job.
– Certain fear and insecurities are common in the initial stages of the FDN journey.
– Sales and marketing play crucial roles in the successful running of an FDN practice business.
– Automating and putting systems in place can help streamline business activities especially when the client base increases.
– As the practice matures, hiring can help delegate tasks that practitioners do not wish to handle personally.
– Constant self-improvement and education, especially in allied business areas like marketing and sales, can help in business growth.
– It’s important to remember that the entrepreneurial journey would have its fair share of ups and downs, and consistency is key to ultimate success.
Where to Find Lucy McKellar, AFDNP, & FDN
More About FDN
For more informational and functional health-oriented podcasts like this one, go to functionaldiagnosticnutrition.com/health-detective-podcast/.
To learn more about us, go to functionaldiagnosticnutrition.com/about-fdn-functional-testing/.